PokeyAndTheOmbaoojiebaseo PokeyAndTheOmbaoojiebaseo

Words cannot describe...how awsome that was

They just can't...

Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

This group is WAY overrated at this point

So Ultimate Showdown cartoon has been practically HOGGING a front page spot for nearly half frekkin' a year (which pretty much meant that chances are -1 for a decent cartoon to get on NG front page by default) - and it's only down now because the same guys who made US made another cartoon with the same graphics. Now, this cartoon is mediocre at best - it's seriously ameture. About 1/3 the effort that was put in UltimateS was put into this cartoon - With that said, this group could pretty much submit any piece of shit onto newgrounds and it'll get front page regardless - it apparently has 'special privalages' and a permanent seat on newgrounds.

I'm seriously disappointed in whoever BIASLY chooses the front page material. There are other cartoons that have been submited that deserve to have the opportunities that this attention hog deprives them of.

altffour responds:

It's not like we control the frontpage. Not to mention the fact we specifically said in the comments that it was a small sideproject we did for fun.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Well...

There's a fine line between funny in a dark/creepy way and just pointlessly ATTEMPTING to be creepy in hopes that it'll be fuunny that way. This is one of those plash cartoons that completely misses the mark and turns out to be a worthlessly pointless piece of material. I couldn't recommend it.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING CONTINUEATION HTH 2.0

IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING THE CONTINUEATION OF THE PROJECT!

It's all there in Yiffstar furooms but since you have to be a member of the boards there, I'll clue you in on the details on what happened with HTH, the creator, and details of future HTH oriented projects.

First and foremost - Will there ever be a High Tail Hall 2.0 - Yes, or so says the author Crowchild who started working on it recently. His studio burned down but he's recovering. As far as updates goes there will be 2 versions of HTH. 1) High Tail Hall 2.0 will be completely re-done [art-wise] in a modern-ish setting. Apparently he[Crowchild] doesn't like the mideival like theme so he's changing it up a bit. The Zebra and the Cheeta will still be there as far as I know.

2) High Tail Hall: Twilight Cavern is an off story that mirrors closer to the original 1.5 version than 2. It's more like a Re-make of the first one with different graphics and about 12 different girls (once completed). It includes sound [different sound for every girl], 3 floors and a couple dozen rooms. HTH:TC will come to Newgrounds as soon as version 0.8 is done at least. Anyway, tis it.

As for this, I thought the Flash was great and addicting once you actually get into it. It was cut off pretty early so there's not much content to be had but thats okay. 2.0 is gonna be way better, and THAT'S saying something.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Dancing in Key Dancing in Key

This was improvised?

For improvision, this was really impressive. The melody was very melow and flowing. It progressed like a peice that took some time to write. Thumbs up, really, glad I listened to it!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Well hey, I'm glad you listened to it too. Thanx for taking the time to listen. :)

_-=[Bitter Sweet Harp]=-_ _-=[Bitter Sweet Harp]=-_

Deliciously Atmospheric

Now HERE'S something to truly be proud of - I was really impressed with the overall presentation, the mood, and the flowing profesional quality of this RPG like song. I loved the dynamics of the harp and its relationship with the ensemble strings and the woodwinds - great use of percusion there too - the percusion/melody paints a setting - kind of like a midnight forest mystique.

Once again though, I can't help but feel that since you knew this was such a good melody you CTR-Ced it a few times and didn't add onto it, which would've made it awsome.

MaestroSorrow responds:

you are right, I didn't much bother with more melody, as I had some other pressing matters to attend to. however the original file we'll be using will be different. Who knows I may post it up here as well.

_-=[Insanity Inside]=-_ _-=[Insanity Inside]=-_

Great progression

I love how the song builds with this same consistency/theme, yet keeps the basic theme in tact. With that said tho, it can feel repetitive in some parts [maybe due to the progression]. Still, I'm impressed!

MaestroSorrow responds:

it is repetitive at parts, but I will come back to this song one day. Currently building this song has put my computer to its LIMITS! Yes my comp sux. My computer failed 5 TIMES when I tried exporting this song, luckily it got through the sixth time.

One day ^__________^...